In this series we inspire you to create fun, insightful blog posts, which help convey an inviting, communicative atmosphere to current and prospective students.
A post we loved
Haven’t posted for a while? Don’t worry. We found inspiration in a recent post from the College of Arts and Letters about an art professor’s work, which was on display at the Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art. The post included details about the pieces on display and a link to a slideshow.
We liked that this post provided a snapshot of a current event and included images that bring readers to the scene — even if they are unable to travel to the exhibit.
Want to keep your readers in the loop without renovating your website? Be sure to integrate your blog into your website. This enables readers to see excerpts of your latest posts without leaving your site. You can add blog feed to your site by following these instructions. Need help? Contact the help desk or visit an open lab.
- Accessibility series: descriptive links - April 20, 2017
- Accessibility series: color contrast - April 7, 2017
- Free photo days for faculty and staff - April 6, 2017
- Accessibility series: alt text - April 3, 2017
- Social media kit: Fourth annual Missouri Public Affairs Hall of Fame - February 7, 2017
- Top 5 reasons to add an event to master calendar - January 17, 2017
- Blogging inspiration: share an event - November 29, 2016
- Social Media Kit: Community Engagement Project - November 8, 2016
- Social Media Kit: Tour of the Globe - November 1, 2016
- You are my inspiration: ideas to support your blogging - November 1, 2016