About a year ago, Missouri State announced that its Chorale would perform at the 58th presidential inauguration.
Today, we’re sharing a behind-the-scenes look at how the marketing and communications division promoted the group’s trip and performance to Washington, D.C.
Sara Clark, director of web and new media; and Kevin Agee, new media specialist, presented on the topic Oct. 10, 2017 at the HighEdWeb annual conference in Hartford, Connecticut.
Watch video from the presentation
— Missouri State (@MissouriState) January 26, 2017
We’d like to thank these people who helped us promote the experience.
- The entire web and new media staff
- Joelle Cannon, district office director, Sen. Roy Blunt
- Laura Condeluci, communication director, JCCIC
- Stacey Funderburk, director of publications
- Dr. Gloria Galanes, former dean of the College of Arts and Letters
- Robert Gibson, Chorale member
- Dr. Cameron LaBarr, director of choral studies
- Giovanni Hernandez, Chorale member
- Bob Linder, director of photographic services
- Andrea Mostyn, director of university communications
- Blake Richter, videographer
- Michelle Rose, writer-editor, publications
- Suzanne Shaw, vice president for marketing and communications
- Clif Smart, Missouri State University president
- Paige Waltz, digital media assistant, JCCIC
- Kevin White, photographer and assistant director of photographic services
- Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) on May 19 - May 16, 2022
- New Content Management System Coming Soon - March 3, 2021
- Meet our newest team member: Valerie Cummings - October 20, 2020
- Graduate students: Share the stories of MSU - May 1, 2019
- New design for university websites - April 17, 2019
- Marketing and communications offices have new names - July 6, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference - March 27, 2018
- Lessons learned from the Alumni Association and Bear Bulletin redesigns - March 2, 2018
- Be smart on social: You’re one of us - February 27, 2018
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World, Spring 2018 - February 26, 2018