About a year ago, Missouri State announced that its Chorale would perform at the 58th presidential inauguration.
Today, we’re sharing a behind-the-scenes look at how the marketing and communications division promoted the group’s trip and performance to Washington, D.C.
Sara Clark, director of web and new media; and Kevin Agee, new media specialist, presented on the topic Oct. 10, 2017 at the HighEdWeb annual conference in Hartford, Connecticut.
Watch video from the presentation
— Missouri State (@MissouriState) January 26, 2017
We’d like to thank these people who helped us promote the experience.
- The entire web and new media staff
- Joelle Cannon, district office director, Sen. Roy Blunt
- Laura Condeluci, communication director, JCCIC
- Stacey Funderburk, director of publications
- Dr. Gloria Galanes, former dean of the College of Arts and Letters
- Robert Gibson, Chorale member
- Dr. Cameron LaBarr, director of choral studies
- Giovanni Hernandez, Chorale member
- Bob Linder, director of photographic services
- Andrea Mostyn, director of university communications
- Blake Richter, videographer
- Michelle Rose, writer-editor, publications
- Suzanne Shaw, vice president for marketing and communications
- Clif Smart, Missouri State University president
- Paige Waltz, digital media assistant, JCCIC
- Kevin White, photographer and assistant director of photographic services
- Marketing and communications offices have new names - July 6, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference - March 27, 2018
- Be smart on social: You’re one of us - February 27, 2018
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World, Spring 2018 - February 26, 2018
- Improve your digital marketing strategies Feb. 23 - February 14, 2018
- Culture wins: Five mistakes that made us successful - October 10, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Welcome Weekend 2017 - August 3, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Summer 2017 #BearGrads - July 18, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2017 #BearGrads - April 27, 2017
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World – April 12, 2017 - April 12, 2017