The Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference theme is Sustainability in Practice: Consensus and Consequences. The conference will help all of us explore best practices for a sustainable future.
- What: Public Affairs Conference
- When: April 10-12, 2018
- Where: Plaster Student Union and Juanita K. Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts at Missouri State
- Who: Plenary speakers, guest artists and presenters
- No tickets required
- All events are free and open to the public
Share your story
Help us discuss the Public Affairs Conference by sharing it on social media. Posts with the #CitizenBear hashtag will be pulled to the #CitizenBear Tagboard.
Make your post social media savvy
- Tag your posts with the official Public Affairs Conference hashtag, #CitizenBear
- Follow Missouri State University on Facebook or @missouristate on Twitter
- Tag your posts with the Springfield, Missouri hashtag: #SGF
- When you post to Facebook and Twitter, boost your status update by sharing it with a photo or video
- Nothing beats a first-hand perspective. Share a photo from or quote about your experience
The university will live stream four conference events on YouTube.
These images are cropped and ready to be your Facebook cover photo.
These images are cropped and ready to be your Twitter cover photo.
Share these images on your Instagram account to share the Public Affairs Conference.
Sample social media posts
- Join the @MissouriState community for its Public Affairs Conference April 10-12. http://bit.ly/1HFHLnl #CitizenBear #SGF
- What does it mean to live in a sustainable world? http://bit.ly/2mOlgNe #CitizenBear #SGF
- These events at @MissouriState will help you become a more informed citizen. http://bit.ly/1BM0PvB #CitizenBear #SGF
Sample Facebook posts
Pair either of these suggestions with a photo from the Facebook section.
- I’m a #CitizenBear at the Missouri State University Public Affairs Conference April 10-12. It’s free, and all are welcome. Check out the lineup of speakers: http://bit.ly/1HFHLnl #CitizenBear
- Explore how to be an ethical citizen at the Missouri State University Public Affairs Conference. Discover this list of great presenters at the conference: http://bit.ly/1HFHLnl #CitizenBear
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference - March 27, 2018
- Be smart on social: You’re one of us - February 27, 2018
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World, Spring 2018 - February 26, 2018
- Improve your digital marketing strategies Feb. 23 - February 14, 2018
- Culture wins: Five mistakes that made us successful - October 10, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Welcome Weekend 2017 - August 3, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Summer 2017 #BearGrads - July 18, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2017 #BearGrads - April 27, 2017
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World – April 12, 2017 - April 12, 2017
- April Fools’ Day 2017: Campus Hawk invades the fountain - April 4, 2017