When: 9 a.m.-noon Thursday, May 17
Where: Meyer Library room 106
Training: 9:30 a.m.
At 9:30 a.m. Brian Heaton and Kristeena Laroue will present a brief training session. Brian will cover the top five website accessibility issues. Kristeena will demonstrate access technology, so you can better understand how your website may be used.
After the session, you can grab a computer, discover accessibility issues and make corrections. Everyone that improves their website will be eligible to win a prize. The grand prize is free registration and travel to the Web Accessibility Summit in Columbia, Missouri, on May 30.
So stop in, have some coffee, fix some errors and help us celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day.
We will also give you some tips to make your website more search engine friendly, so your pages appear more frequently in search results.
- Web Press update complete; open lab relocated to ALUM 601 for Oct 12 - October 11, 2018
- Web Press to be upgraded Thursday-Friday, October 11-12 - October 7, 2018
- Web Press open lab cancelled for September 21, 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Fall 2018 Web Accessibility Clinic and Web Press training schedule announced - August 2, 2018
- Unused Web Press assets archived - July 6, 2018
- Recap: Web Accessibility Clinic - May 18, 2018
- Web Press open lab relocated for summer 2018 - May 4, 2018
- Tune up your website on May 17 - May 4, 2018
- Web Press training schedule for summer 2018 announced - April 30, 2018
- Web Press open lab relocated for Friday, March 16, 2018 - March 12, 2018