From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Room 504, Photographic Services will take your photo, free of charge.
Attending this event ensures you an appropriate profile photo on university websites.
This is a great opportunity for new faculty and staff members to have their pictures taken.
Preferred attire is professional or business casual. Pre-registration is not required.
Contact Chuck Busby, office of the provost, at 836-6495 if you have any questions.
Key details: Free portrait day
- Who: Missouri State University faculty and staff
- When: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., June 19
- Where: Meyer Alumni Center, Kenneth E. Room 504
- About: No pre-registration or cost required. Park in Lot 40 or Lot 42; the Meyer Alumni Center parking garage is closed for repairs.
Choose the photo you want
You’ll review and select your photo on-site at the event.
Then, Photographic Services uploads your photo to the university directory – with no extra effort on your part.
Within a few days, you
will also receive the photo you selected via email can download your photo per instructions provided at the event.
Your photo is free. You can use it for other professional purposes.
- Faculty and staff free portrait days are Feb. 7-8 - January 16, 2019
- Improve your digital content strategies - January 14, 2019
- Redesigned kinesiology website: A fresh look for active programs - December 5, 2018
- Redesigned Doctor of Pharmacy website: Connecting one program at two schools - November 30, 2018
- 3 simple tips for improving your headlines - September 18, 2018
- Faculty and staff free portrait days are August 28-29 - August 22, 2018
- Update your four-year degree plans with our help - June 25, 2018
- Faculty and staff free portrait day is June 19 - June 13, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Collaborative Diversity Conference - April 11, 2018
- 3 tools to improve your writing - March 2, 2018