From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Room 504, Photographic Services will take your photo, free of charge.
Attending this event ensures you an appropriate profile photo on university websites.
This is a great opportunity for new faculty and staff members to have their pictures taken.
Preferred attire is professional or business casual. Pre-registration is not required.
Contact Chuck Busby, office of the provost, at 836-6495 if you have any questions.
Key details: Free portrait day
- Who: Missouri State University faculty and staff
- When: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., June 19
- Where: Meyer Alumni Center, Kenneth E. Room 504
- About: No pre-registration or cost required. Park in Lot 40 or Lot 42; the Meyer Alumni Center parking garage is closed for repairs.
Choose the photo you want
You’ll review and select your photo on-site at the event.
Then, Photographic Services uploads your photo to the university directory – with no extra effort on your part.
Within a few days of the event, you will also receive the photo you selected via email.
Your photo is free. You can use it for other professional purposes.
- Faculty and staff free portrait day is June 19 - June 13, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Collaborative Diversity Conference - April 11, 2018
- 3 tools to improve your writing - March 2, 2018
- Faculty and staff free portrait days: Feb. 6-7 - January 31, 2018
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World – Sept. 29, 2017 - October 3, 2017
- Faculty and staff free portrait days: Aug. 30-31 - August 23, 2017
- Free photo day for faculty and staff - June 26, 2017
- Redesigned physical therapy website: Identity and student success - April 10, 2017