The offices of photographic services, publications, university communications, and web and new media will continue to serve the university community in the same capacities. However, three of the four will operate with new names effective immediately.
- Photographic services is now the office of visual media.
- Publications is now editorial and design services.
- Web and new media is now web strategy and development.
- University communications will keep its name, but add a new responsibility: social media, which previously fell under web strategy and development.
Marketing and communications made these name changes to better reflect the services it provides.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
This post originally appeared on the brand updates blog.
- Recap: Hello Omni CMS, goodbye Web Press! - March 14, 2023
- Improve your Omni CMS skills at this free training - February 21, 2023
- Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) on May 19 - May 16, 2022
- New Content Management System Coming Soon - March 3, 2021
- Meet our newest team member: Valerie Cummings - October 20, 2020
- Graduate students: Share the stories of MSU - May 1, 2019
- New design for university websites - April 17, 2019
- Marketing and communications offices have new names - July 6, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference - March 27, 2018
- Lessons learned from the Alumni Association and Bear Bulletin redesigns - March 2, 2018