The offices of photographic services, publications, university communications, and web and new media will continue to serve the university community in the same capacities. However, three of the four will operate with new names effective immediately.
- Photographic services is now the office of visual media.
- Publications is now editorial and design services.
- Web and new media is now web strategy and development.
- University communications will keep its name, but add a new responsibility: social media, which previously fell under web strategy and development.
Marketing and communications made these name changes to better reflect the services it provides.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
This post originally appeared on the brand updates blog.
- Marketing and communications offices have new names - July 6, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference - March 27, 2018
- Be smart on social: You’re one of us - February 27, 2018
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World, Spring 2018 - February 26, 2018
- Improve your digital marketing strategies Feb. 23 - February 14, 2018
- Culture wins: Five mistakes that made us successful - October 10, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Welcome Weekend 2017 - August 3, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Summer 2017 #BearGrads - July 18, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2017 #BearGrads - April 27, 2017
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World – April 12, 2017 - April 12, 2017