Web Press, the university’s web content management system, will be upgraded to the latest software release this Friday.
Downtime for upgrade
Web Press will be down for system upgrade and maintenance Thursday-Friday, October 11-12. Open lab hours for Friday, October 12 are also cancelled.
During the upgrade, editors cannot change their websites through Web Press. Any website updates scheduled to be published will still occur.
This downtime does not affect live websites — website visitors will still be able to access all published websites normally.
Please contact the web help desk at 417-836-5271 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Web Press update complete; open lab relocated to ALUM 601 for Oct 12 - October 11, 2018
- Web Press to be upgraded Thursday-Friday, October 11-12 - October 7, 2018
- Web Press open lab cancelled for September 21, 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Fall 2018 Web Accessibility Clinic and Web Press training schedule announced - August 2, 2018
- Unused Web Press assets archived - July 6, 2018
- Recap: Web Accessibility Clinic - May 18, 2018
- Web Press open lab relocated for summer 2018 - May 4, 2018
- Tune up your website on May 17 - May 4, 2018
- Web Press training schedule for summer 2018 announced - April 30, 2018
- Web Press open lab relocated for Friday, March 16, 2018 - March 12, 2018