Web Press, the university’s web content management system, will be upgraded to the latest software release this Friday.
Downtime for upgrade
Web Press will be down for system upgrade and maintenance Thursday-Friday, October 11-12. Open lab hours for Friday, October 12 are also cancelled.
During the upgrade, editors cannot change their websites through Web Press. Any website updates scheduled to be published will still occur.
This downtime does not affect live websites — website visitors will still be able to access all published websites normally.
Please contact the web help desk at 417-836-5271 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- RESCHEDULED: Tune up your website on Monday, May 20 - May 10, 2019
- Web Press open lab relocated for summer 2019 - May 7, 2019
- Learn best practices for accessibility - April 11, 2019
- Tune up your website on March 1 at the Web Accessibility Clinic - February 22, 2019
- Web Press open lab relocated through January 4, 2019 - December 3, 2018
- Recap: Fall 2018 Web Accessibility Clinic - October 30, 2018
- Web Press update complete; open lab relocated to ALUM 601 for Oct 12 - October 11, 2018
- Web Press to be upgraded Thursday-Friday, October 11-12 - October 7, 2018
- Web Press open lab cancelled for September 21, 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Fall 2018 Web Accessibility Clinic and Web Press training schedule announced - August 2, 2018