The Web Press update is complete. You may resume editing and publishing your website.
Thank you for your patience during this upgrade process.
Open lab relocated for Friday, October 12
The weekly open lab session for Friday, October 12 has been relocated to Meyer Alumni Center suite 601, in downtown Springfield. Drop by anytime 1 – 5 p.m. for one-on-one assistance with Web Press.
Please contact the web help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-836-5271 weekday afternoons if you have any questions.
You are also invited to visit us in the Web Press open lab every Friday afternoon 2-4 p.m.
- RESCHEDULED: Tune up your website on Monday, May 20 - May 10, 2019
- Web Press open lab relocated for summer 2019 - May 7, 2019
- Learn best practices for accessibility - April 11, 2019
- Tune up your website on March 1 at the Web Accessibility Clinic - February 22, 2019
- Web Press open lab relocated through January 4, 2019 - December 3, 2018
- Recap: Fall 2018 Web Accessibility Clinic - October 30, 2018
- Web Press update complete; open lab relocated to ALUM 601 for Oct 12 - October 11, 2018
- Web Press to be upgraded Thursday-Friday, October 11-12 - October 7, 2018
- Web Press open lab cancelled for September 21, 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Fall 2018 Web Accessibility Clinic and Web Press training schedule announced - August 2, 2018