From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Room 317, the office of visual media will take your photo, free of charge.
Attending this event ensures you have an appropriate profile photo on university websites. This is a great opportunity for new faculty and staff members to have their pictures taken.
Contact Chuck Busby, office of the provost, at 836-6495 if you have any questions.
Key details: free portrait days
- Who: Missouri State University faculty and staff
- When: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Feb. 7-8
- Where: Plaster Student Union, Room 317
- About: Professional or business casual attire preferred. No pre-registration or cost required.
Choose the photo you want
You’ll review and select your photo on-site at the event.
Then, web strategy and development uploads your photo to the university directory – with no extra effort on your part.
Within a few days, you can download your photo per instructions provided at the event.
Your photo is free. You can use it for other professional purposes.
- Update the COVID-19 messaging on your website - June 1, 2021
- The latest on academic website redesigns - March 9, 2021
- Discover the power of analytics in higher ed - February 1, 2020
- Faculty and staff free portrait days are Sept. 4-5 - August 27, 2019
- Social media kit: Collaborative Diversity Conference - April 4, 2019
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World - February 25, 2019
- Faculty and staff free portrait days are Feb. 7-8 - January 16, 2019
- Improve your digital content strategies - January 14, 2019
- Redesigned kinesiology website: A fresh look for active programs - December 5, 2018
- Redesigned Doctor of Pharmacy website: Connecting one program at two schools - November 30, 2018