When: 1 – 2 p.m. Friday, March 1, 2019
Where: Cheek Hall room 100
Brian Heaton and Kristeena Laroue will present a brief training session. Brian will cover the top five website accessibility issues. Kristeena will demonstrate access technology, so you can better understand how your website may be used.
After the session, you can grab a computer, discover accessibility issues and make corrections.
We will also give you some tips to make your website more search engine friendly, so your pages appear more frequently in search results.
- Web Press upgrade complete - July 31, 2020
- Web Press to be upgraded Friday, July 31 - July 30, 2020
- Unused Web Press assets archived - July 7, 2020
- Web Press upgrade complete - June 9, 2020
- Web Press to be upgraded Tuesday-Wednesday, June 9-10 - June 5, 2020
- Web Accessibility Clinic - May 21, 2020
- Web Press open lab relocated to ALUM 601 for Mar 13 - March 13, 2020
- Web Press open lab relocated through December 2019 - December 10, 2019
- Web Press open lab relocated to ALUM 601 for Oct 11 - October 9, 2019
- Web Press training schedule for June-December, 2019 announced - June 7, 2019