When: 3-5 p.m. Monday, May 20
Where: Meyer Library room 106
Training: 3 p.m.
At 3 p.m. Brian Heaton and Kristeena Laroue will present a brief training session. Brian will cover the top five website accessibility issues and the new online website scanning tool DubBot. Kristeena will demonstrate access technology, so you can better understand how your website may be used.
After the session, you can grab a computer, discover accessibility issues and make corrections. Everyone that improves their website will be eligible to win a prize. The grand prize is free registration to the Web Accessibility Summit hosted by Missouri State on May 29.
We will also give you some tips to make your website more search engine friendly, so your pages appear more frequently in search results.
- Website editor open lab sessions for summer 2022 relocated downtown - June 3, 2022
- Martian attack repelled; content management system implementation proceeds - December 1, 2021
- Recap: Accessibility according to actual people with disabilities - August 27, 2021
- Unused Web Press assets archived - July 7, 2021
- Web Press open lab sessions for summer 2021 - June 11, 2021
- Web Press upgrade complete - July 31, 2020
- Web Press to be upgraded Friday, July 31 - July 30, 2020
- Unused Web Press assets archived - July 7, 2020
- Web Press upgrade complete - June 9, 2020
- Web Press to be upgraded Tuesday-Wednesday, June 9-10 - June 5, 2020