Want to have a better sense of what analytics can do for your website and marketing strategies?
Then join us Feb. 12 at the Meyer Alumni Center for the 2020 Higher Ed Analytics Conference.
Web Strategy and Development will host a live stream of the conference in Meyer Alumni Center, room 505 . There is no cost to attend, but let us know if you’re coming. Seating is limited.
The conference starts at 10 a.m. and features a dozen, 10-minute sessions. You can attend any session(s) and stay as long as you’d like.
There will be breaks and a question-and-answer session at the end.
- Who: 2020 Higher Ed Analytics Conference
- What: Training sessions covering analytics in higher ed
- When: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.; 12 focused sessions lasting 10 minutes each
- Where: Meyer Alumni Center, room 505
- Cost: Free to attend; send us an email (email@example.com) if you’re coming.
- Discover the power of analytics in higher ed - February 1, 2020
- Faculty and staff free portrait days are Sept. 4-5 - August 27, 2019
- Social media kit: Collaborative Diversity Conference - April 4, 2019
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World - February 25, 2019
- Faculty and staff free portrait days are Feb. 7-8 - January 16, 2019
- Improve your digital content strategies - January 14, 2019
- Redesigned kinesiology website: A fresh look for active programs - December 5, 2018
- Redesigned Doctor of Pharmacy website: Connecting one program at two schools - November 30, 2018
- 3 simple tips for improving your headlines - September 18, 2018
- Faculty and staff free portrait days are August 28-29 - August 22, 2018