Web Press, the university’s web content management system, will be upgraded to the latest software release this Tuesday.
Downtime for upgrade
Web Press will be down for system upgrade and maintenance Tuesday-Wednesday, June 9-10.
During the upgrade, editors cannot change their websites through Web Press. Any website updates scheduled to be published will still occur.
This downtime does not affect live websites — website visitors will still be able to access all published websites normally.
Please contact the web help desk at 417-836-5271 or WebPress@MissouriState.edu if you have any questions.
- Website editor open lab sessions for summer 2022 relocated downtown - June 3, 2022
- Martian attack repelled; content management system implementation proceeds - December 1, 2021
- Recap: Accessibility according to actual people with disabilities - August 27, 2021
- Unused Web Press assets archived - July 7, 2021
- Web Press open lab sessions for summer 2021 - June 11, 2021
- Web Press upgrade complete - July 31, 2020
- Web Press to be upgraded Friday, July 31 - July 30, 2020
- Unused Web Press assets archived - July 7, 2020
- Web Press upgrade complete - June 9, 2020
- Web Press to be upgraded Tuesday-Wednesday, June 9-10 - June 5, 2020