Learn how to make your web content shine using Missouri State’s new content management system (CMS), Omni CMS.
Whether you are a new editor or seasoned user, you’ll learn about the tools available to get the most out of Omni CMS.
At the end of the presentation, we’ll have an open lab to address individual questions or issues you need help with.
Key details: Hello Omni CMS, goodbye WebPress!
- What: Omni CMS training, as part of MarCom Training Week.
- When: Monday, Feb. 27 and Wednesday, March 1, 1-3 p.m.
- Where: Glass Hall 486
- About: You only need to attend one session. The same information will be covered in both sessions.
How to register
Registration is required in My Learning Connection at my.missouristate.edu.
- Go to your profile tab.
- Find the Professional Development box.
- Select My Learning Connection.
- Search for this session.
- Sign up.
Other ways to enhance your skills
MarCom Training Week will also offer free sessions on design, social media, writing, videography and more.
- Recap: Hello Omni CMS, goodbye Web Press! - March 14, 2023
- Improve your Omni CMS skills at this free training - February 21, 2023
- Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) on May 19 - May 16, 2022
- New Content Management System Coming Soon - March 3, 2021
- Meet our newest team member: Valerie Cummings - October 20, 2020
- Graduate students: Share the stories of MSU - May 1, 2019
- New design for university websites - April 17, 2019
- Marketing and communications offices have new names - July 6, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference - March 27, 2018
- Lessons learned from the Alumni Association and Bear Bulletin redesigns - March 2, 2018