Do you have programming experience and enjoy working with content management systems? If so, you may be interested in this challenging, but highly rewarding position.
The web programmer/analyst’s primary duties are to create, maintain, and document web-related applications for public-facing missouristate.edu domain and internal user groups such as administrative and academic departments.
Required skills and education include:
- Completion of college courses equivalent to an associate degree. An equivalent combination of years of experience and education may be considered as a substitution for educational requirements.
- Proficiency coding web-related applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality regarding information processed, stored, or accessed by the systems.
- The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
Submit your application, if you qualify. First date of consideration is April 24, 2023.
- Join the WSD team as web programmer/analyst - March 24, 2023
- Access the new Missouri State Web Design System - August 22, 2022
- Omni CMS training available for migrated university websites - April 6, 2022
- Social Media Kit for MOOC: Laura Ingalls Wilder - January 29, 2015