- Explains careers for programs
Each degree program includes information on career outcomes, which helps prospective students and their parents see what success looks like.
- Features community services
The department offers several services to the community, so a “Speech Language and Hearing Clinic” navigation grouping was included on their homepage.
Several university relations offices assisted in developing this site:
- Staff lead: Nicki Donnelson, public relations specialist
- Content: Doug Gaehle, university communications graduate assistant
- Design: Abby Isackson, publications graphic designer
- Website implementation: Brys Broughton and Brittany Dilts, Web and new media student workers, with oversight by Sara Clark, director of Web and new media