The communication sciences and disorders website was redesigned as part of the Academic Website Project, which strives to enhance academic websites for use in recruitment efforts.
Key features of the newly designed website include the following:
- Explains careers for programs
Each degree program includes information on career outcomes, which helps prospective students and their parents see what success looks like.
- Features community services
The department offers several services to the community, so a “Speech Language and Hearing Clinic” navigation grouping was included on their homepage.
Several university relations offices assisted in developing this site:
- Staff lead: Nicki Donnelson, public relations specialist
- Content: Doug Gaehle, university communications graduate assistant
- Design: Abby Isackson, publications graphic designer
- Website implementation: Brys Broughton and Brittany Dilts, Web and new media student workers, with oversight by Sara Clark, director of Web and new media