The finance and general business website was redesigned as part of the Academic Website Project, which strives to enhance academic websites for use in recruitment efforts.
Key features of the newly designed website include the following:
- Details track options
Since the finance major includes three unique tracks, the website includes a page for each track that outlines the benefits and career options for the track.
- Promotes popular online course
The Personal Finance course is one of the most popular on the Missouri State iTunesU site, so it’s featured on the department homepage.
Several university relations offices assisted in developing this site:
- Staff lead: Don Hendricks, director of university communications
- Content: Aaron Baker, publications graduate assistant
- Design: Abby Isackson, publications graphic designer
- Website implementation: Brandon Jimeno, Ted Ostapko and Bry Broughton, Web and new media student workers, with oversight by Sara Clark, director of Web and new media