Missouri State University will be competing against other local businesses for the highest average of miles walked from April 5 – May 5. This is a chance for us to demonstrate our commitment to active living while also competing for a chance to win the highly coveted Traveling Trophy!
How does it work?
- Sign up as an individual OR create a team of 2-8 people at https://ozarkscommute.com/s/missouri-state-university.
- Track all your steps any way you prefer – cell phone, activity band, pedometer, etc.
- Free pedometers are available by request! Please contact Ben Hunt at email@example.com for a pedometer.
- Log your miles using your dashboard on the Ozarks Commute website.
- Please contact MSU Employee Wellness Coordinator, Ben Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Walking Challenge Administrator, Lauren Buschhorn, at 417-864-1573.