Please keep us informed and we will add your news to the list!
Fall 2016 Commencement
- Dec 16 CNAS Graduation Reception is at 11:30 AM in Carrington Auditorium. Contact David Szepatowski for event details.
- Dec 16 Fall Commencement, 1:30 PM, JQH Arena
- Nominations for Excellence in Advising Awards are due by 5:00 PM December 14, 2016.
- PSIP Applications are due December 16, 2016.
- The call for nominations for the MSU Foundation Awards for Excellence in Teaching, Research, and Service is out. The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, December 16. Applications are due January 27, 2017.
The second issue of DISCOVERIES was distributed.
Your computer needs rest too. Turn off your monitor when not in use.
CALENDAR – 2017
Jan 5 Offices Open
Jan 16 Holiday (MLK Day)
Jan 17 Spring Semester Classes Begin Today
Feb 20 Holiday (Presidents’ Day)
Feb 25 Science Olympiad
Mar 11-19 Spring Break (offices open!)
Mar 25 Spring Showcase
Mar 28-30 Spring Academic Integrity Days
Apr 4-7 Public Affairs Conference
Apr 13-14 Spring Holiday (no classes, offices open 13, offices closed 14)
Apr 18 CNAS Faculty & Staff awards, 4:00, Temple 001
Apr 20-21 Collaborative Diversity conference
Apr 28 (Friday) – CNAS Undergraduate Research Day, 2:00 PM, PSU Ballroom
Apr 29 Graduate College IDF
May 2 All Faculty reception, 3:00 pm, PSU Ballroom
May 12 Study Day
May 13-18 Finals Week
May 19 Spring 2017 Commencement
- Tune in every Thursday morning at 9:45 AM for 5-minute STEM Spots on KSMU hosted by Dr. David Cornelison.
- Check out CNAS blog and CNAS NewsWatch for more information.
- CNAS NEWS posted by University Communications – news.missouristate.edu/tag/cnas
- Follow CNAS on Twitter: @CNASatMSU
- Like CNAS on Facebook: CNAS at MSU