WordCamp features local and regional developers, designers, bloggers and casual WordPress users to give talks, share ideas, learn and find fellow WordPress folks. WordCamp St. Louis was held March 14-15, 2015, on the campus of Washington University.
Below are some of the resources and tips collected.
- Our picks from #heweb16 - February 2, 2017
- Missouri State seeks full-time new media specialist - January 31, 2017
- Better search results now available - August 18, 2016
- Missouri State seeks full stack developer/engineer - June 24, 2016
- Missouri State seeks full-time new media specialist for alumni relations - June 20, 2016
- Calendar is now mobile friendly - June 2, 2016
- The 2016 #ShowMeCitizens campaign in review - May 9, 2016
- Highlights from Social Media Boot Camp - April 19, 2016
- Missouri State Blog Feeds now powered by Yahoo - April 7, 2016
- Social media kit: Third annual Missouri Public Affairs Hall of Fame - March 28, 2016