Eighteen Senior students completing degree requirements of the Bachelor of Fine Arts/Studio Art are exhibiting their art at Brick City gallery, April 29-May 12. Included in this exhibition are:
- Emily Boone, Olivia Duvall, Meghan Walsh, Claire Franke, James Conner, and Jonathan Bolli: Photography
- Arwen Watkins and Katelyn Butler: Metals
- Laci Carlisle: Sculpture
- John Gueltzau and Tawn Dickison: Ceramics
- Charles “Andy” Corbett and Ali Parmenter: Painting
- Aaron Ivie: Printmaking
- Jacob Stewart, Megan Rhoden, Tyler Thrasher and Dylan Pieper: Animation
Brick City Gallery, 215 West Mill Street. Gallery hours are 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. M-F; Noon-5 p.m. Saturday; and by appointment.
This is a First Friday Art Walk event, so plan to attend the opening this Friday, May 1.