Residence Life, Housing and Dining Services is hosting a Student Success Workshop Series in the month of February. The purpose of the workshops are to help students achieve academic success through increased knowledge and hands-on experience in topic areas surrounding academic and personal growth.
Workshops are listed below with dates and times of each workshop. This year the workshops will be in person with a virtual option for individuals who cannot attend in person.
For a description of each workshop and more information about how a student can join a workshop they are interested in and our incentive program, please click here.
- Explore Career and Major: Let’s Map the Future!: Tuesday, February 1 @ 6pm
- Caring for your Calendar and Yourself; the Art of Time Management: Tuesday, February 8 @ 6pm
- Finding Success with Blackboard: Wednesday, February 9 @ 6pm
- Scholarships 101: Tuesday, February 15 @ 6pm
- Is There a Better Way? Ways to Improve Your Study Habits: Wednesday, February 16 @ 6pm
- Conquering the College Essay: Tuesday, February 22 @ 6pm
- Conquering a Life with Loans and Budgeting: Wednesday, February 23 @ 6pm