All students in the College of Natural and Applied Sciences (CNAS) are invited to attend the 2021 CNAS Student Expo.
The event will take place 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Sept. 1 at the Bear Head Plaza located on the east side of the John Q. Hammons Fountain.
In case of rain, the event will relocate to the 2nd floor atrium of Plaster Student Union.
Masks will only be required for attendance if the event moves indoors.
The expo event will include games and snacks, among other fun.
Explore CNAS student organizations
At the event, CNAS students will have the opportunity to learn about the variety of student organizations and honor societies linked to the college or national groups.
Those who have participated in past expo events include:
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists.
- American Chemical Society.
- American Fisheries Society.
- Association of Computing Machinery.
- Beta Beta Beta (TriBeta) Biological Honors Society.
- Gamma Theta Upsilon / Geography Club.
- Geological Society.
- Hospitality Leaders of Tomorrow.
- Kappa Mu Epsilon Mathematics Honor Society.
- Pre-Veterinary Club.
- Society of Physics Students.
- Society of Science Educators.
- Student Math Teacher Organization of Southwest Missouri.
- Students for a Sustainable Future.
- Wildlife Society.
- Women in Technology.