Are you a student in the College of Natural and Applied Sciences (CNAS)?
Do you want to meet other CNAS students and get involved on campus?
Do you like pizza, games and snacks?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, come to the 2023 CNAS Student Expo on Sept. 13!
Getting involved in CNAS
With a college as broad as CNAS, student organizations hold exciting opportunities.
“Joining a student organization is one of the best ways for our students to network and make the right connections for social engagement, a sense of belonging and academic success,” said Dr. Jorge Rebaza, CNAS associate dean.
Some of the student organizations that will be at this year’s expo include:
- American Association of Petroleum Geology (AAPG).
- American Chemical Society (ACS).
- American Fisheries Society of Missouri State University (AFS).
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).
- Bears in Tech.
- Beta Beta Beta Biological Honors Society (Tri Beta).
- Geological Society.
- Mathematics Association of America.
- Missouri State Robotics.
- Ozark Amateur Astronomers (OAAC).
- Pre-Med Society.
- Pre-Optometry Club.
- Pre-Pharmacy Club.
- Pre-Veterinary Club.
- Society of Physics Students (SPS).
- Students for a Sustainable Future.
- Student Math Teacher Organization of Southwest Missouri (SM)^2TO.
- Society of Science Educators.
- Women in STEM.
The CNAS Student Expo will take place from 1-3 p.m. at the Bear Head Plaza.
In case of rain, the event will be held in the PSU Ballroom West.
For any questions, contact the CNAS Dean’s office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.