All-Faculty Recognition Reception – Please come and celebrate!
Tuesday, April 30 at 3:00 PM in PSU Ballroom.
10th Annual CNAS Undergraduate Research Day Friday, May 3 in PSU Ballroom!
Faculty & Staff Awards Ceremony (east side of ballroom – pizza and soda provided) 12-1 PM
Undergraduate Research Day (west side of ballroom – light food and beverages provided)
12-1 PM: Judging
1-3 PM: Research Day Posters open to the public
3:00 PM: 2018 Atwood Teaching/Research Award Winner Presentation and student awards ceremony
Seminars this week
- Wed, May 1 – Dr. Andrea Hunter from the Osage Nation will present “Osage Heritage and Traditional Plant Use” in Meyer Library, Room 101 at 7:00 p.m. Visit the Roots of Wisdom exhibit.
- Thu, May 2 – Computer Science Seminar at 11:00 PM, Cheek Hall 301
Campus-wide Memorial Service
Thursday, May 2 at 4:00 PM in PSU Union Club.
Outstanding work by faculty, staff and students…
- Tony Clark, Ajay Katangur and Siming Liu do research on robotics in different areas of computer science.
- Christopher Lupfer and collaborators published a paper on secondary infections.
- Carrie’s Café is still OPEN: April 30 and May 2 and 7
- Smithsonian Exhibit:It is open! It is free! It is in Meyer Library room 107. Check out a unique way to harvest fish. The exhibit is here through May 24!
Apr 30 All Faculty Recognition – 3:00 PM, PSU Ballroom West
Provost and President will be presenting awards!
May 3 CNAS Faculty/Staff Awards Presentation at NOON
May 3 CNAS Undergraduate Research Day
May 4 Einhellig IDF – Graduate College
May 10 PAMS – NASA Public Observation Night at Baker Observatory, 8:30-11:30 (webpage)
May 11-16 Final Exams
May 17 Spring Commencement – CNAS marches at the 1 PM Ceremony
June 10 Summer Session Begins
June 10 SOAR Begins
June 17-21 Coding Camp Week – Discovery Center
June 24-28 STEM Week – Discovery Center
July 5 Tentative – Electrical Outage (Partial campus. More details to follow)
July 26 Summer Visit Day
Aug 2 Summer Session Ends (Finals)
Aug 12 All Faculty and Graduate Students report to work
Aug 19 Fall Classes Start