- Congratulations to all faculty/staff award winners!
- Congratulations to all of our student research award winners – undergraduate and graduate!
- We have so much to be proud of in the College of Natural and Applied Sciences.
It has been a great start to 2019. Thank you for all you have done for our students!
Have a wonderful break! Summer session and SOAR begin on Monday, June 10.
Two weeks left! – Smithsonian Exhibit is here through Friday, May 24 in Meyer Library 107.
Friday, May 17 – CNAS Grad Photo Shoot/Grad Reception & Commencement
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Photo Shoot/Grad Reception. All students check in – PSU313.
- 1:00 p.m. – Commencement in JQH Arena!
Outstanding work by faculty, staff and students…
- Anthony Grate, wildlife biology major, won best poster presentation at the second annual MO Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation conference this spring in Jefferson City.
- Representatives from Karmak Inc visited computer science students to pitch careers that focus solely on developing software.
COMMITTEE meeting scheduled
- Wed, June 5: Scholastic Appeals Committee in Temple 145 at 8:00 a.m.
May 11-16 Final Exams
May 17 CNAS Graduation Reception (10:30-Noon in PSU313, 308 and 315 – The food will be in 308 and 315. Please come and meet family and friends of our graduates.)
May 17 Spring Commencement – CNAS marches at the 1 PM Ceremony
June 10 Summer Session Begins
June 10 SOAR Begins
June 17-21 Coding Camp Week – Discovery Center
June 24-28 STEM Week – Discovery Center
July 5 Tentative – Electrical Outage (Partial campus. More details to follow)
July 26 Summer Visit Day
Aug 2 Summer Session Ends (Finals)
Aug 12 All Faculty and Graduate Students report to work
Aug 19 Fall Classes Start
Aug 20 CNAS All-College Meeting – 3:35-5:00 PM, Temple Hall 001