Be kind. Be positive. Be strong. Be safe. Have a great week!
The CNAS Virtual Undergraduate Research Symposium will be held from November 12-16. All Missouri State University faculty, staff and students may access our virtual symposium by signing up for an account using your email for access through going to https://symposium.foragerone.com/cnasurd20/not-launched. After signing up, verify your email through the link that will be automatically sent to your email and login to easily view the content via the same event link above. After verification, you can participate in the event by navigating to the Presentations tab in the header. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at CNAS@MissouriState.edu. Looking forward to having you join us!
PSIP Applications are due December 11.
Recent news from the college:
- Take part in the CNAS -STEM Virtual Career Fair
- If you would like to see past stories please visit CNAS NewsWatch!
- MTH – 3:00-4:00 PM, Tuesday, November 10 via Zoom – “Sufficient Variable Selection and Dimension Reduction via Expected Conditional Hilbert-Schmidt Independence Criterion” by Dr. Chenlu Ke, Virginia Commonwealth University
- CSC – 2:00-3:00 PM, Tuesday, November 10 via Zoom – by Jack Blair, Google (MSU Alum)
- CHM – 3:30-4:30 PM, Wednesday, November 11 via Zoom – by Shalisa Oburn, Penn. State University. Please contact Dr. Nik Gerasimchuk for more information.
- PAMS – 4:00-5:00 PM, Thursday, November 12 via Zoom – by Dr. Alannah Hallas, University of British Columbia
- GGP – 2:30-3:30 PM, Friday, November 13 via Zoom – by Dr. Xuelian Meng, Louisiana State University – please contact email@example.com for details
- MTH – 3:00-4:00 PM, Tuesday, November 17 via Zoom – “Exponential Riesz bases in finite abelian groups and tightness quantities” by Dr. Azita Mayeli, City University of New York
- CHM – 3:30-4:30 PM, Wednesday, November 18, Meyer Library 101. By Polycarp Ofoegbu, current MSU graduate student.
Advising Basics Workshop, Monday, Dec. 14 from 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. in Karls Hall 101 – registration required
Master Advisor Workshop, Monday, Dec. 14 from 1-5 p.m. AND Tuesday, Dec. 15 from 8:15 a.m.-4:30 p.m. in Karls Hall 101 – registration required
Fall 2020 Advisor Forum sessions – there is one session left on December 3 from 12:00 to 1:00 if you are interested in attending.
|Nov 10||CNAS Career Expo – Virtual|
|Nov 12-16||CNAS Undergraduate Research Day – Virtual|
|Dec 3||Last day of classes for fall semester|
|Dec 5-10||Final Exam Period|
|Dec 11||Fall Commencement|