May 2, 2016
The end of the semester is almost here!
May 4 All Faculty Recognition Reception at 3:00 PM in PSU Ballroom
May 13 CNAS Spring 2016 Graduate Reception, CARR 208, 8:00 AM
May 13 Commencement – CNAS at 10:00 AM
Interested in Master Advisor Workshops? – Register Here – http://www.missouristate.edu/advising/8389.htm
Latest CNAS NEWS – http://news.missouristate.edu/tag/cnas/
Missouri State University Long-Range Plan
- All sections are posted on the website – http://www.missouristate.edu/developingplan/
- Deadline for feedback (website has feedback buttons) is May 15.
- Town Hall Meetings in the PSU Theatre – 12:15-1:15 PM, Monday, May 2 and 12:30-1:30 PM, Tuesday, May 3
- Students and Faculty in Mathematics Department have created a bond for the past nine years solving math problems: http://blogs.missouristate.edu/math/?p=190
- Adam Kirkpatrick and Matt Siebert – Congratulations on getting your paper accepted by The Journal of Physical Chemistry!
May 7 Missouri Inorganic Chemistry Day
May 7-12 Finals Week
May 12 BOG Meetings
May 13 Spring Commencement (CNAS at 10:00 AM), others at 1:30 and 5:00PM