Following is the street closures for Commencement Friday, December 14, 2018 –
- Harrison Street from John Q. Hammons Boulevard to Holland Avenue
- Clay Avenue from Harrison Street to Cherry Street
- John Q. Hammons Boulevard from Bear Boulevard to Harrison Street
- Bear Boulevard will be one-way from National Avenue to Holland Avenue. Only traffic flowing west will be permitted.
- Lot 15/15A
Recommended Parking lots for commencement
- Lot 15/15A – approach from the east on Bear Boulevard from National Avenue
- Lot 25 – Approach from the south on Holland from Grand Avenue
- Bear Park North parking garage –
- approach from the east on Cherry Street or Elm Street from Kimbrough Avenue, or
- approach from the west on Cherry Street or Elm Street from National Avenue
- Bear Park South parking garage – approach from the east or west from Grand Street
- Parking is always tight when the traffic flow from the exiting ceremony overlaps with the traffic from the entering ceremony.
- We highly recommend using one of the two parking garages. The walk is slightly further, but the multiple exit paths will make access and egress easier.
- Springfield Police and MSU Safety and Transportation will have signs and officers directing the flow of traffic.
Follow current information at:
@MoStateParking on Twitter