The spring 2022 semester just started, and we have an important task for your to-do list. File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2022-2023 school year by Feb. 1.
You’ll need some information before you get started.
- Your FSA ID (a parent may need one too).
- Federal income tax forms from 2020.
- Missouri State’s federal school code (002503).
Even if you have scholarships, this is important. Filing your FAFSA before Missouri State’s Feb. 1, 2022 priority deadline ensures you’ll be eligible for as much federal financial aid as possible next year. The list includes grants, which you don’t have to pay back down the road.
- Federal Pell Grant.
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG).
- Federal Teacher Education Assistance Grant (TEACH).
- Federal subsidized and unsubsidized Stafford Loans.
- Federal work study.
- Access Missouri Grant (for Missouri residents).