- Because “all-inclusive” means all the fun. Tickets and sponsorships include a three course meal, open bar and dancing all night.
- Swag on Swag. All guests will receive one of a kind MarooNation Ball items to commemorate the night when you had the most fun of your life.
- We’re raising the dough so they can go – to Missouri State that is. All sponsorship and ticket sale proceeds go towards scholarship support for Missouri State students in need.
- The Patrick Lentz Band, all the way from KC, really is all that. The award winning and top party band in KC, so good you’ll forget where your seat is!
- Because your dancing shoes and your dancing moves deserve a night out. (And it’s for a good cause!) Awkward, yet enthusiastic dancing is appreciated and encouraged. Dance first, think later. Always.
Dance, don’t walk, all the way to secure your spot. It’ll be bright lights, big city, bigger party, all night long. It’s everything you didn’t know a Missouri State party could be.
Saturday, June 25, 2016
The Old Glass Place
Cocktail Reception at 7:00 p.m. Dinner at 8:00 p.m. and followed by dancing. The dress is black-tie optional, the fun is not.