Short professional development sessions with MSU’s HR professionals that provide supervisors with the critical knowledge and techniques needed to successfully hire, coach, train and lead employees. The last 30 minutes of each session will be an open forum for participants to ask general questions and seek advice from HR on topics of their interest.
Please register online through My Learning Connection. Sessions are held in the Human Resources Training Room, Carrington 110 from 9:00am to 10:30am on the following dates:
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 – Addressing Workplace Issues
- Thursday, April 14, 2016 – Employee Programs – FMLA, EAP, and Workers’ Comp
- Thursday, May 5, 2016 – Difficult Conversations with Employees
- Thursday, June 23, 2016 – Progressive Discipline and Performance Improvement
- Thursday, July 14, 2016 – Motivating your Workforce
Please contact the Office of Human Resources at 6-4592/5779 or email@example.com if you have any questions.