If radio and media are a passion for you, O’Reilly Automotive has a full time Media Production Specialist position open. Candidates will communicate our monthly ad schedule to our agency and coordinate spot production and traffic. Be part of a collaborative and enthusiastic team. Apply today!
- Work with local studio in the production of our radio commercials.
- Create and implement radio traffic and ensure it’s as accurate as possible.
- Maintain a database of all scripts and ISCI codes.
- Develop a proofing process to ensure our promotional items match our sales flyer prices and items.
- Work with media buying agency to ensure radio commercial spots are uploaded and submitted in a timely manner.
- Oversee creative for radio scripts to ensure they’re consistent with our overall messaging strategy.
- Assist with our media buying and provide insights into the overall marketing strategy.
- Work with internal marketing departments in order to create a product and price strategy for our radio ads.
- Proof radio production to make sure price and item are correct as well as making sure audio quality holds up to high radio standards.
- Proof radio traffic instructions to ensure information provided is accurate and the proper rotation is given to all commercials.
- Monitor competitive media activity and provide recaps to management.
- Assist with special department projects as needed.
- Marketing, Promotions, PR, Media or Business degree
- One or more years experience in an advertising agency or radio/TV station
- Must be detailed oriented & organized
- Good written & verbal communication
- Comfortable in a TEAM oriented work environment