Web Graphic Designer
The role of our Web Graphic Designer is fun, innovative, challenging, and very detail-oriented. The ideal candidate is familiar with content management systems, eCommerce platforms, email marketing, and general web graphic design. Our Web Designer must be passionate about online marketing, user experience and web design.
Essential Job Functions
- Create new design concepts using brand assets and guidelines for store promotions, signage, coupons, emails, website graphics, print advertisements, and digital and social banners.
- Support overall site design, and translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting and emotionally engaging.
- Employ effective marketing strategies and best practices for eCommerce and Email Marketing.
- Develop graphic and image assets for both content marketing and digital marketing efforts.
- Ensure accuracy of website content and proactively initiate improvements.
- Passionate about creating an engaging online experience through design that is brand-oriented.
- Has a strong grasp on emerging design best practices (colors, fonts, layout, etc.) for both web and print.
- Liaison between Marketing and Information Systems teams to interpret projects while conveying marketing objectives, brand standards, and consistency across all designs.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback from teams and modify work to accomplish marketing goals.
- Required: 1-2 years professional and detailed graphic design and/or web design experience.
- Required: Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Required: Fluent in HTML and CSS.
- Required: Proven experience in collaboration with web development teams.
- Required: Effective communication skills with the ability to actively listen to clarify project goals, requirements and deadlines.
- Desired: Knowledge of digital photography
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. (full time)