Company Name – Pella Products
Job Title – Sales Representative
Job Description / Primary Responsibilities – This position works directly with homeowners promoting and selling the Pella Product line to satisfy their replacement window & door needs. This individual will work in customer’s homes to measure and perform product presentations, prepare quotes, and explain pricing. This individual will be expected to generate their own leads through prospecting efforts, and in addition will be given company driven leads through in-market advertising.
- Follow the Pella Replacement Sales Process.
- Develop personalized goals monthly and annually that support the company’s goals set by management.
- Increase sales volume, profit margin and market share for Pella products in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Selling hours will include mornings, evenings, and weekends, as needed.
- Maintain a high closing percentage.
- Actively seek out referral business from existing and previous customers.
- Work other methods of lead generation (I.E. door hangers, home shows, cold calls, networking, etc.)
- Accurately price jobs to maintain profitability.
- Provide and communicate clearly all necessary information with the order for accurate ordering of product, directions for delivery, special instructions, customer request, method of payment, etc.
- Know the Pella product line thoroughly as well as strengths and weaknesses of competitors’ products
- Present the proper image as described by Pella management
- Report promptly as required by Pella management
- Participate in ongoing training as instructed by Pella management.
- Willingly accept and adjust to all of the future changes with this job.
- Build relationships with installation crews on our installed jobs.
- Provide after sale service to our customers to maintain satisfaction
- Help cover showroom when not running appointments.
- Handle special projects as assigned by management.
- College degree preferred.
- 3+ years outside sales experience preferred but will take a competitive, high performing college grad.
- Computer literacy.
- Outgoing and highly motivated personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Pay / Compensation (we are not seeking unpaid internships at this time) – Competitive Compensation
Application Instructions – To apply for the position students will need to login to their Handshake account.