Company Name: K12Savings
Company Website: K12Savings.com
K12Savings a family owned company located in beautiful downtown Springfield, MO. We have been buying and selling used textbooks to schools across America for the past 25 years. Recently, we have been helping schools safely return to in person learning with safety products like desk dividers and air purifiers.
Job Title and Description: Marketing Intern
We are seeking experienced, driven, persuasive detail oriented, money motivated, computer literate individuals with exceptional communication skills to contact school district superintendents, purchasing agents and facility managers via, phone, email and zoom to offer exceptional products that help facilitate reopening.
The position involves contacting school Superintendents, purchasing agents and heads of operations in school districts nationwide via phone, entering relevant information into a contact database, sending emails, monitoring database and taking appropriate follow up action including scheduling meetings with our product specialist and the appropriate school contact to facilitate the sale of products that help schools reopen for in-person instruction. This is a sales position and will require lots of contact by phone. The ideal candidate will be confident, driven individuals with with a hunter mentality.
- Calling school districts nationwide.
- Identifying decision makers and correcting any incorrect contact details.
- Pitching our products to decision makers.
- Scheduling zoom calls or meetings with decision makers and our product specialist properly dispositioning each prospecting call.
- Performing all prospect follow up.
- Completing scheduled call backs.
- Crafting and sending emails to prospects and following up.
- This position requires a professional phone demeanor and the ability to draft coherent email. We also require previous sales experience.
Location: Springfield Missouri
Send your resume to email@example.com
Dalton Williams – Director of Business Development