Company Name: Hawx Services
Company Website: https://hawxpestcontrol.com/
Company Information: “Hawx is a pest control company. We are located all across the nation. The company has experienced over 600% growth and is continuing to open new offices in different cities.”
Job Summary: “College students receive a $2500 scholarship and a signing bonus. We are looking for people interested in sales. It’s a door to door job, selling our services to customers. It’s a great way to get your foot in the door if you’ve ever thought about sales, and the best part is the sales and communication skills you learn along the way.”
Duties and Responsibilities
- You’re provided with a company Ipad and assigned a city to knock in. You knock door to door trying to sell our pest control services (our technicians are the ones who actually do the dirty work, we just make the sales).
- Be available mornings every day at 9 a.m M-F. After that we knock, It’s all commission so you have the liberty of setting your own hours.
- Must be willing and available to travel.
- Must be willing to work hard.
- Business, Sales, Marketing students preferred.
Internship Location: St. Louis and Kansas City, MO
Internship Weekly Hours: 40-50 hrs/ week
Compensation: All Commission (based on sales)
Internship Start Dates: 05/22/23-08/12/23
Application Instructions: Contact David Layton at dl447s@MissouriState.edu or call (573) 352-0271.