MOCRA criteria and recognition
Professor Bihlmeyer’s course, MED 470, was evaluated by a scoring rubric and judged to be best in each of the following categories:
- Course overview and introduction
- Learning objectives and competencies
- Course design, organization and instructional materials
- Student collaboration and engagement
- Student assessment strategies and measurements
- Course technology and media value
- Student support
He will be publicly recognized at the All Faculty Recognition Reception in May.
Take the course
Bihlmeyer is scheduled to teach an online section of MED 470 during the Fall 2017 semester.
- Course name: MED 470-899 (Postmodern Trends in Movies)
- Credit hours: 3
- CRN number: 44270