Take a moment to see what’s going on this week in the Division of Student Affairs.
1. Employee Wellness Programs – Employee Wellness provides numerous free and nominal fee wellness programs for MSU Employees. For the fee-based programs you can use your non-credit fee waiver of $150.
2. Back-to-School Luncheon – Join your friends and co-workers for the annual Division of Student Affairs Back-to-School Luncheon on Friday, September 29th, 11:30am-1pm, PSU Ballroom East! We’ll have lots of great food and good times! Be looking for a $5 coupon arriving in your email very soon! If you have questions, contact Priscilla Childress at email@example.com.
3. Public Affairs Conference – The 20th Public Affairs Conference, Navigating the Now, will be September 27-28. The conference program can be viewed online at https://publicaffairs.missouristate.edu/2023/schedule.aspx. All sessions are listed in My Learning Connection if you wish to track your attendance. All event are free and open to the public. One plenary session and all panel sessions will be presented by Zoom (links will be added to the schedule page one week before the conference). There will be 3 live, in-person plenary sessions. Please note, only the Joe Montana event originally scheduled for September 26 has been rescheduled for November 2, same time, same place.
4. “Grief in Common” Group on the Missouri State Campus – Lost and Found Grief Center is providing a group for students who have been impacted by grief. This group will be an interactive group that meets twice each month on campus. If you know of a student who would benefit from this experience, please refer them to the attached flyer. There is a QR code that will lead the student to further instructions on how to participate.
5. Family Weekend 2023 – Family Weekend 2023 is happening on-campus September 22nd-24th. Many activities including Bear Wear Bingo, the Welcome Breakfast, Bear Family Tailgate, the Student Activities Council Entertainer featuring Eric Dittelman. Zumba at the Rec Center, a Golf Scramble, the first home football game and much more are planned on campus! Take a minute to check-out the schedule of events here: https://www.missouristate.edu/BearsFamilies/familyweekendscheduleofevents-2022.htm Take a moment to welcome our family members to campus as they come back to see their students and enjoy all we have to offer!