The Darr School of Agriculture website was redesigned as part of the Academic Website Project, which strives to enhance academic websites for use in recruitment efforts.
Key features of the newly designed website include the following:
- Details each program’s requirements and career options
The School of Agriculture offers many academic programs, so detailing specific requirements and career options allows students to select the program that best meets their needs.
- Outlines school structure
To help students and others understand the new structure of the School, the website outlines the units, programs and contacts.
- Coordinates with the Mountain Grove campus
The website coordinates with the color and content of the Mountain Grove campus, which reinforces the relationship between the two areas.
Several university relations offices assisted in developing this site:
- Staff lead: Nicki Donnelson, university communications public relations specialist
- Content development: Jessica Clements, university communications new media specialist
- Design: Veronica Adinegara, publications senior graphic designer
- Website implementation: Kyle Falconer, Tasha Jacobson, Brad Fortenberry and Grant Holle, web and new media student workers, with oversight by Sara Clark, director of web and new media