You’re invited to Making Your Statement in a Digital World on Feb. 8. Join us as we cover best practices for websites, blogs and social media.
Please register on My Learning Connection via My Missouri State. You’re welcome to bring a laptop and/or mobile device.
This is a terrific opportunity for MSU faculty, staff and students who haven’t previously attended this training session.
- Who: Missouri State bloggers, website editors, social media managers and content creators
- What: Making Your Statement in a Digital World
- When: 1-5 p.m., Feb. 8
- Where: Meyer Library, 10-B
Attend on Zoom
Can’t attend in person? Join a live stream of the training session via Zoom.
About the session
You’ll learn practical strategies for managing websites, blogs and social media. We’ll answer questions like:
- How do we repurpose our website and blog content and distribute it on social media?
- What do users want my website, blog or social media to provide?
- How do we become better strategic storytellers?
- What are some tips and tricks we can use to make sure our site accessible and readable for all users?
- How do we manage messaging on multiple social media channels?
- What are some advanced strategies to increase our effectiveness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?
- How can we best leverage photo and video content?
Meet the trainers
Erika Brame, web strategy and development
Kai Raymer, web strategy and development
- Update the COVID-19 messaging on your website - June 1, 2021
- The latest on academic website redesigns - March 9, 2021
- Discover the power of analytics in higher ed - February 1, 2020
- Faculty and staff free portrait days are Sept. 4-5 - August 27, 2019
- Social media kit: Collaborative Diversity Conference - April 4, 2019
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World - February 25, 2019
- Faculty and staff free portrait days are Feb. 7-8 - January 16, 2019
- Improve your digital content strategies - January 14, 2019
- Redesigned kinesiology website: A fresh look for active programs - December 5, 2018
- Redesigned Doctor of Pharmacy website: Connecting one program at two schools - November 30, 2018