I gave this presentation at the Penn State Web Conference 2010 on June 8.
What good is a map that you can zoom, click, stretch and interact with if you can’t take it with you? Let’s ask the visitor in the parking lot how cool your map is when they are trying to find the admissions office. Mobile users are everywhere – and growing. Can your map keep up?
This session explores how to use the new Google Maps V3 API to make all your mobile map dreams come true – including the one where you’re the campus hero for the stellar new iPhone/Android application. One map that just works everywhere.
Based on experiences with the Missouri State Map.
Download Presentation: One Map to Rule Them All
- Mobile Map Template
- KML Reference
- Maps API v3 Articles
- Maps API v3 Reference
- Maps API v3 Group
- More Posts about Maps
- Improving website security - August 31, 2017
- Web Press to be upgraded June 7-8 - June 1, 2017
- Free workshop: Become a security ninja - May 18, 2017
- Do your part for web accessibility - March 2, 2017
- Our picks from #heweb16 - February 2, 2017
- Missouri State seeks full-time new media specialist - January 31, 2017
- Better search results now available - August 18, 2016
- Missouri State seeks full stack developer/engineer - June 24, 2016
- Missouri State seeks full-time new media specialist for alumni relations - June 20, 2016
- Calendar is now mobile friendly - June 2, 2016