I gave this presentation at the Penn State Web Conference 2010 on June 8.
What good is a map that you can zoom, click, stretch and interact with if you can’t take it with you? Let’s ask the visitor in the parking lot how cool your map is when they are trying to find the admissions office. Mobile users are everywhere – and growing. Can your map keep up?
This session explores how to use the new Google Maps V3 API to make all your mobile map dreams come true – including the one where you’re the campus hero for the stellar new iPhone/Android application. One map that just works everywhere.
Based on experiences with the Missouri State Map.
Download Presentation: One Map to Rule Them All
- Mobile Map Template
- KML Reference
- Maps API v3 Articles
- Maps API v3 Reference
- Maps API v3 Group
- More Posts about Maps
- Better search results now available - August 18, 2016
- Missouri State seeks full stack developer/engineer - June 24, 2016
- Missouri State seeks full-time new media specialist for alumni relations - June 20, 2016
- Calendar is now mobile friendly - June 2, 2016
- The 2016 #ShowMeCitizens campaign in review - May 9, 2016
- Highlights from Social Media Boot Camp - April 19, 2016
- Missouri State Blog Feeds now powered by Yahoo - April 7, 2016
- Social media kit: Third annual Missouri Public Affairs Hall of Fame - March 28, 2016
- Social media kit: MSU’s 111th birthday - March 14, 2016
- Learn strategies to maximize your effectiveness on social media at Social Media Boot Camp - March 2, 2016