Social Media Kit: #BearHugs 2017
Share the Love and Give a #BearHug!
Join us in celebrating Valentine’s Day by sharing your love of Missouri State! Submit BearWear pics of you and your Valentine and we’ll share on the Alumni Association Facebook page on Valentine’s Day. Upload your photo of your Bear Valentine to http://bit.ly/2BearHugs2017 and tell us your story. It can be anyone you choose—husband, wife, significant other, children, pets, or your best pal ever!
#BearHugs all around for the #BearCrowd
Please consider showing a little “Bear” love and give a #BearHug to a Missouri State crowdfunding campaign by making a gift or advocating for their cause. Visit www.missouristatecrowdfunding.org to view the latest campaigns. (http://bit.ly/2eODjiM)
#BearHugs from Boomer and Sugar Bears on Valentine’s Day
Boomer wouldn’t miss out on this special day and neither should you! Catch Boomer and the Sugar Bears at Plaster Student Union on Valentine’s Day at 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Boomer will make an appearance to give out real #BearHugs, candy and conversation hearts. Take a selfie with your favorite Bear, Boomer, and share on social media. Be sure to tag your posts #BearHugs so we can re-share.
Join the conversation
- Spread the love of Missouri State by using #BearHugs the weekend before and on Valentine’s Day when sharing pics of you and your sweetie. Tag your posts with #GoMaroon
- Promote MSU Crowdfunding using the hashtag #BearCrowd
- Whenever possible, tag Missouri State University or @missouristate, or the Missouri State University Foundation or @FoundationMSU, or Missouri State University Alumni Association or @MarooNation.
Make an impact with MSU Crowdfunding
- Connect with other Bears on MSU Crowdfunding
- Donate to a specific crowdfunding campaign
- Donate to the Missouri State Fund for Excellence (general fund), Student Scholarships or Emergency Scholarship Fund
Facebook Sample Post
Happy Valentine’s Day! Boomer Bear wants to give everyone #BearHugs today! Help Boomer spread the love today – make a gift and share your love of Missouri State! http://bit.ly/2eODjiM
Social Media Posts for #BearCrowd Campaigns
- Valentine’s Day is a great day to make a difference! Spread the love and share the Syrian Doctor Treats Refugee Children documentary film campaign on your social media! #BearCrowd #BearHugs http://gvcmp.us/ja57tz
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Celebrate with @MissouriState by giving the Dallas Immersion Trip campaign a #BearHug by making a gift! http://gvcmp.us/y00d09
Current campaigns to support at Missouri State University
- Asheville, NC Immersion Trip http://gvcmp.us/eljfne
- Atlanta, GA Immersion Trip http://gvcmp.us/gx4cxo
- Commemorative HSC Seat http://gvcmp.us/b7iuso
- Dallas, TX Immersion Trip http://gvcmp.us/y00d09
- Film: Syrian Doctor Treats Refugee Children http://gvcmp.us/ja57tz
- Missouri State Winter Guards http://gvcmp.us/d546qn
- New Orleans, LA Immersion Trip http://gvcmp.us/hu96cw
- Occupational Therapy National Conference http://gvcmp.us/f1d7rt
- Ursa Experience http://gvcmp.us/yx68sw
How to show your support for a crowdfunding campaign
- Make a gift. Big or small, every gift counts.
- Become an advocate. Create a GiveCampus account and gain the ability to track your impact. See how many clicks, gifts, and dollars your outreach generates.
- Share the campaign by word of mouth or via the campaign’s Facebook and Twitter buttons.
- Create a matching gift or challenge to encourage others in your network to give. You can match dollar for dollar up to a fixed amount and even structure your challenge to be based on donor participation.
- Upload a personal plea – a short video to explain your support and to encourage others to give.
Interested in creating a campaign on MSU Crowdfunding?
Faculty, staff, and student organizations can create campaigns on MSU Crowdfunding. We provide campaign owners with tools and templates. There are also hands-on workshops available to further assist you in building and managing your campaigns.
Please email email@example.com if you’re interested in creating a campaign or if you have any questions regarding MSU Crowdfunding.
- Improve your digital marking strategy at this free training - September 5, 2017
- Social Media Kit: United Way Student Day of Service 2017 - April 25, 2017
- Social media kit: Collaborative Diversity Conference - March 29, 2017
- Social Media Kit: #BirthdayBears - February 27, 2017
- Social Media Kit: #BearHugs 2017 - February 10, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Homecoming 2016 – Welcome Home - October 11, 2016