Calling all Bear family members! Show off your favorite family photo and be entered to win a gift bag and the opportunity to throw out the first pitch at the Spring Family Day Baseball game, March 21st at Hammons Field.
Any family member of a current MSU student is eligible to submit an entry for the photo contest!
- Photos MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY in high-quality digital format (J-PEGs please)
- Showcase your family in a photo that exemplifies your family’s spirit. Humorous, serious, multi-generational…however you define your family.
- Attach the photo in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in your email:
- Students name
- Students M#
- Contact name
- Contact email & phone number
- A caption with a description of how the photo represents your family. (Please limit your caption to 100 words or less.)
Deadline to submit an entry is Monday, March 2, 11:59pm. The photos will be judged by a panel of faculty/staff and the winner announced on March 13th!
1.) MSU student(s) MUST be in the photo. (If there are other students in the photo, you must have their written permission to submit the photo).
2.) Photos with inappropriate content will NOT be accepted.
5.) Photos submitted after the deadline of March 2, 11:59pm will not be included in the contest.
6.) Photo content must be “true to life” (no photoshopping objects/ppl in or out of photos).
Disclaimer: If you submit a photo, you automatically allow Parent & Family Programs to reprint and use the photo in Missouri State University Family Association promotional materials. You also agree to allow us to screen the photo and display it on our Facebook and Twitter page. You still own the rights to your photograph and can use it for your own personal use or submit to another contest, but we reserve the right to use submitted photos in our materials as well.
If you have any questions, contact Priscilla Childress, coordinator of Parent & Family Programs at email@example.com or (417) 836-3060.