Assists the Project Development and Marketing Teams with market research, content creation, proposal development, project pursuits, and other marketing initiatives.
Follows standard McCownGordon procedures and policies to accomplish the following:
Project Development and Market Research:
- Assists with identifying opportunities for growth in existing markets by researching industry trends, key
stakeholders, competitors, legislation and other relevant indicators.
- Attends weekly sales meetings, pre-bid, and pre-proposal meetings as appropriate.
- Creates master list of qualifications and memberships for McCownGordon associates (tied to Cosential)
- Special research projects as assigned.
- Assists marketing managers with proposal development.
- Assists marketing managers with media and public relations efforts.
- Assists marketing managers with content creation, including social media, website content and other writing,
- Assists marketing managers with corporate and project marketing.
- Special projects as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Input marketing data into Cosential (CRM) database
- Develop LinkedIn profiles for MGC associates
- Client survey development and implementation
- Inventory logo wear collection
- Exposure to accounting processes, including subcontractor and owner pay applications
- Exposure to risk management processes
- Exposure to talent acquisition, retention and development
- Additional involvement with other departments as requested
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Core Values: exhibits company’s core values of Integrity, Performance, and Relationships.
- Teamwork Orientation: demonstrates a team approach and attitude
- Functional Knowledge: strong fundamental knowledge of how projects/buildings are built. Understands the
critical building components and procurement requirements.
- Learning Attitude: ability to learn processes, computer applications, industry standards, etc.
- Ability to take Initiative/Responsibility
- Problem Solving/Issue Resolution
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Organization/Planning/Time Management Skills
- Completed sophomore year of Bachelor’s Degree program in a related field.
- Proficiency in computer applications, preferably Microsoft Office.
The position requires work in an office environment as well as construction job sites.
Note: This job description reflects a summary of the job and does not prescribe or restrict the responsibilities that may be assigned. The job description is subject to change at any time.