SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Proficiency in using Facebook and Instagram.
- Manages the practice’s social media content calendar.
- Build and manage the company’s Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content specific to each social media platform.
- Share content on social media channels.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director on new social media strategies and opportunities.
- Deliver a consistent brand voice and message.
- Keeps the office clean.
- Answers general social media questions.
- Track, measure, and report all social media KPIs.
- Extension of care to patients via phone calls for follow-up.
- Communicate all digital marketing concerns to Marketing Director.
- Communicate all patient concerns to the Office Manager and Marketing Director.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting paid social campaigns.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, Facebook Business Manager, social media scheduling and reporting tools, writing, video, or graphic design
The Social Media Intern must be people-oriented and task-oriented, committed to excellence and approach work with thorough consistency. As the overseer of all social media channels, he/she must understand industry and the patient’s needs and concerns. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, the Social Media Intern must embrace the company’s mission, vision and values, communicating them through all his/her work.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal Social Media Intern understands how a positive online presence directly contributes to empowering our patients vibrant, healthy and whole. All Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture team members value being healthy and helping others – and have fun doing it!
Job Type: Part-time (10 hours per week)
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Leslie Smith at Leslie@loehrchiro.com.