- Department: Marketing
- Location: Corporate Headquarters – Springfield, MO
- Status: Full-Time
- Tentative Schedule: This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The SEO Specialist will work to improve organic search rankings, drive site traffic, and increase conversion rates through search engine optimization (SEO).
Essential job functions
- Participate in the day-to-day implementation and optimization of search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.).
- Work directly with local search resources and internal teams to keep all online local content updated across the Internet (location address, hours, services, content, etc.) for new and existing stores.
- Update local store’s page content regularly with offers, promotions, news, and events to support the overall marketing plan- feature messages, highlighted products/brands, images, etc. to continue to optimize for best SEO results.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research and selection for SEO projects and pay-per-click campaigns to maximize the effectiveness.
- Use Google Analytics and other available tools to evaluate search campaigns and overall site SEO, providing regular reporting, analysis and recommendations.
Skill and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with and knowledge of digital marketing organic search.
- Ability to analyze and make recommendations based on results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.