While this is an unpaid internship, we have a LOT of community organizations within our network (as well as clients of ours) that are great connections for you to meet. We’re looking for someone that has either previous experience working in a marketing position, or is in the marketing/advertising department in college.
Here are some things an intern could potentially be learning/be working on:
- Various blogs for clients like Springfield attorneys, physician offices, suppliers, a photographer, marriage proposal company and more
- Instagram business account management
- Social media ads
- Building proposals for potential clients
- Helping to create social media and website content for clients
- Brainstorming ways for our clients to expand
- Website building
- and a lot more!
We’d like to have someone that can work with us for about 10 hours a week, starting around May 20 and ending the week before school starts back in the fall.
If interested email Chloe Spencer with a resume.