Job Title: Events Marketing Assistant
Department: Marketing & Advertising
Reports To: Event & Sports Marketing Manager
Revision Date: 6/18/2019
General Summary: The Events Marketing Assistant will assist with event and sports marketing sponsorships and promotions as directed by the Event and Sports Marketing specialist and Event & Sports Marketing Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist with executing all event and sports marketing promotions
- Create follow up reporting on all events and sponsorships showing exposure and ROI.
- Distribute marketing materials to the field. This may include driving a forklift.
- Maintain tracking and reporting databases for all programs.
- Handle calls from stores and professional customers relating to event and sports promotions.
- Assist with proofing all promotional materials.
- Communicate events and promotions to stores and update information on TeamNet.
- Assist with special projects as department needs.
SKILLS / EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / ABILITIES
- High School diploma with emphasis on business and communication skills.
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must present a professional company image and positive attitude.
- Comfortable in a team-oriented environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Retail and/or promotions experience.
- Understanding of O’Reilly corporate structure and operational systems.
- Marketing or Communications degree.
- Experience driving a forklift.
To apply, please email Christina Leonardi (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in this position.